I'm 24 and I don't know what I want from life. This is who I am, a little of the things I like and a lot of what I wish I can do some day. Feel free to email me should you wanna talk and be friends. Jayala1018@yahoo.com and I follow back always :)
"When you love someone:
- Don’t take each other for granted.
- Stop assuming you need to have sex to be intimate.
- Go on dates, PROPER dates.
- Dress formally for dates, and turn off your phones.
- Call, don’t text.
- Talk, don’t grunt.
- Surprise each other with little notes or flowers.
- Stop comparing your relationship to others.
- Have time apart as well as time together.
- Keep your own identity.
- Love as deeply as possible, don’t hold back.
- Be honest, at all times."